Writing is a true modern superpower.
Writing clarifies your thoughts and increases your self-awareness.
Writing helps you showcase your work and communicates your thoughts to others out there in the wild.
And the best thing? It's a skill you can develop.
Join my 100% free social accountability group where we develop our writing muscle together. Let's share the best tips, resources, books on writing, and criticise each others' work constructively.
I'm no expert myself, but I want to run. Run together, anyone?
Here's what to do:
1) Commit to writing daily. Any text is OK: academic, blog posts, tweetstorms, personal journals, rants on post-it notes. This is up to you. But you must aim and commit to writing daily.
2) Join the dedicated channel for writing on my free Kaizen Hour Discord Server. Meet other writers, make friends, grow together.
3) Be supportive. Encourage. When others share their writings, share and spread the word. Let's grow together!
What is this about?
- Getting better at writing every day
- Developing an invaluable skill through consistency
- Fostering your creativity
- Drinking coffee and connecting
- Learning the required discipline
What is this not about?
- Tire-kicking: Only join if you plan to do the work
- A school about any specific style of writing
- Demonstrating your superiority over others
- Thinking too much, also known as analysis paralysis
AND EVEN IF THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, SHARE IT WITH YOUR CIRCLES. IT MIGHT HELP THEM: