WRITE, A LOT
Writing a lot helps you clarify your thoughts, communicate them forward, and increase your self-awareness. It also makes you an intellectual super-hero. Writing is a great self-improvement tool available for anyone but neglected by many.
And most importantly, writing, a lot, is a skill you can learn. Many ways exist to write a lot but consistency is key.
Making writing a habit is key.
Join my free social accountability group where we develop this habit by sharing our progress daily.
1) Commit to writing daily. Any text is OK: academic, blog posts, tweetstorms, personal journals. This is entirely up to you. But you must write every day and encourage others while you do so.
2) Join the dedicated channel for writing on the free Kaizen Hour Discord Server to get daily reminders and socialise among people building their writing muscle.
3) Be supportive. Encourage. If and when others share their writing publicly, consider sharing. Let's grow together!
What is this about?
- Getting better at writing every day
- Developing an invaluable skill through consistency
- Fostering your creativity
- Drinking coffee and connecting
- Learning the required discipline
What is this not about?
- Tire-kicking: Only join if you plan to do the work
- A school about any specific style of writing
- Demonstrating your superiority over others
- Thinking too much, also known as analysis paralysis
First come, first serve.
But please consider carefully if 1) this is for you and 2) the time is right for this.
If you're 100% sure about it, roll your sleeves, hit the button below and come say hi at the channel.